"If you’re gonna try and walk on water make sure you wear your comfortable shoes"
Alex Senna l http://www.alexsenna.com.br
Alex Senna brings us to a nostalgic atmosphere when using moments and characters that sounds familiar like a friend,a moment,a romance or an emotion.The incomparable traces of his work in black and white allow a little more love to come inside of our daily obrigations,an universal need these days.
At the streets his work gains other dimensions moved by inspirations, an ability expressed through the essence of street and urban art. He divides his time between his studio and the streets,his work includes ink, digital illustrations and spray, demarcating territory around the eclectic artworks.
Look at this two-headed mutant I found on Park Avenue.
Kat Dennings Instagram: "The hottest hair accessory for 2014"
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.